GOAL OF PROGRAMME
To promote the concepts and principles of Quality Management as outlined in international management system standards which include: the ISO 9001 Quality Management System standard as and the ISO 14001 Environmental Management System standard through the provision of technical assistance to industries.
BENEFITS OF IMPLEMENTING A MANAGEMENT SYSTEM:
• Improves effectiveness and efficiency of the company’s operation.
• Avoids multiple assessments by purchaser/customer.
• Increases acceptance of products and services in the domestic and international markets.
• Provides independent assessment of the organisation’s capability.
• Company consistently meets regulatory requirements.
• Reduces environmental pollution risks through prevention at source.
THE GNBS PROVIDES TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE TO HELP COMPANIES:
• Conduct gap analyses.
• Train personnel to the requirements of a particular standard.
• Develop all documentation (in relation to the requirements of a particular standard).
• Implement documentation (in relation to the requirements of a particular standard).
• Source the services of a registration/certification body.
• Correct any nonconformance identified by a registration/certification body.
• In their quest for continuous improvement of their business.
HOW THE PROGRAMME WORKS
Companies or organizations interested in becoming certified to an International Standard such as the ISO 9001 or ISO 14001 can contact the Conformity Assessment Department and the steps to be taken to achieve certification will be discussed. These steps are as follows:
Request for Technical Assistance
Contact Person: Mrs. Rodlyn Semple, Head Conformity Assessment Department. For further information about this programme send your email to: email@example.com